We are attentive to the surrounding environment and always committed to ensuring the highest quality standards and contributing to a sustainable development, standards of quality and environmental management since 2015. Currently, since February 2018, we have obtained certification under ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015, which reinforces the quality of our work in the challenging and demanding context of emerging markets.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
CR Moldes,Lda manufacturing and trading company of molds for plastic parts have SIX principles Key of quality and environment policy:
- Act always oriented to customer other stakeholders satisfaction;
- development planning acquiring software tools management and control;
- Adapt the strategic objectives to the constantly evolving market;
- Monitor the degree of requirement of internal and external services;
- Continuously train employees
- To improve and promote environmental performance.
CR Moldes worries about pollution prevention to minimize the environmental impacts caused by the activity of the company and the commitment of compliance with applicable legal requirements, focused on continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
The management of molds is committed to the achievement of these objectives, systematically making available the necessary means to permanently guarantee the quality and ensuring that they are widely disseminated and understood at all levels of the company and stakeholders.